Théâtre Pigalle : console d’orgue
Théatre Olympia: console d’orgue
The six cinema-organs (le Paramount, le Madeleine, le
Clichy Palace, l’Olympia, le Théâtre Pigalle et le
Gaumont Palace) are gone, with the exeption of the
organ of the cinéma Gaumont-Palace.
Built in 1930 by Hill, Norman and Beard Limited
from Norwich, IV/14, unit. This organ is moved in
1980 to the Pavillon Baltard (the old Halles de Paris)
in Nogent-sur-Marne and restored by Dargassies.
Unit organ Cavaillé-Coll (1930) II/11
Unit organ Wurlitzer (1927) II/10 (60), détruit en
Unit organ Wurlitzer (1926) II/5 (35) , transported
and rebuilt in 1937 at Stanford Hall, Loughborough
Mutin-Cavaillé-Coll (1918), transported and rebuilt
by Helbig in 1953 at Notre-Dame de l’Assomption,
Unit organ (7 real stops) built in 1928 by Standaart
(Rotterdam, Netherlands). The console has a
pedalboard of 30 notes, two keyboards and a piano
of 88 notes. It has 7 real stops, extended to about
14 stops, it has many percussions, bass drum,
drum, cymbal, wood-block, whistle, siren, hail, gong,
tube chime ect. The box containing the pipes was
rebuilt and is completely removable. The organ is
equipped with a "midi" system with diskettes that
allows the organist to record and listen to himself.
Now privately owned and for sale.
Organ Cavaillé-Coll (1932) III/43 (55)